Basic Birth Doula Services:
- A complimentary initial meeting where we can meet and ensure a match
- 1 prenatal visit
- Advice on area resources
- Help in forming a list of birth preferences
- Guidance in finding local childbirth education
- Access to your doula to answer questions and offer resources throughout your pregnancy
- Continuous and uninterrupted support throughout labor, delivery and immediately after birth
- 1 postpartum visit
- 24 hour on call period for the three weeks prior and after your estimated due date
- As a certified lactation counselor Emilie is able to offer in-hospital and in-home lactation support.
Additional services offered:
- Preparing your home for baby
- Compiling a registry
- Additional pre and post natal visits
Additional services may be available. Please inquire.